Beautiful Beginnings is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
A successful applicant for employment as a classroom aide at Beautiful Beginnings Child Care Center will have the following qualifications:
- At least 6 months of experience working in a childcare setting
- A high school diploma,
- CANTS clearance
- BCI Affidavit
- A tuberculosis test
- Be able to attend scheduled trainings and meetings
- Three references from former employers.
Lead teacher applicants for employment at Beautiful Beginnings Child Care Center must have qualifications listed above in addition to the following:
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Have a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™ (CDA)
Please email your resume to Khadija Lewis Khan, Director, Beautiful Beginnings Child Care Center at [email protected]